I typically tend to hate movies with zombies but I’ve watched this movie twice in the past 72 hours. THIS MOVIE IS WILD Y’ALL.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead
Usually when I wrote movie reviews, I talk about the plot and then both the positive and negative aspects of the movie. BUT I’m going to do this one a bit differently. Basically this is less of a review and more of let me tell you about some of the things that had me shook while watching this movie.
- Gong Yoo has always been sexy but his sexiness has increased tenfold with the suit and the hair slicked back
- Is he really that clueless that he can’t remember what he gave his kid for a present last time?
- I can’t believe the one grandma brought an egg onto the train for her sister to eat
- There are literally flesh eating zombies on this train but you’re gonna tell the conductor that “we have a situation”? You have way more than a situation going on here buddy
- THE PREGNANT LADY IS SO CUTE
- this cast is actually really good looking I can’t believe it
- Sohee from the Wondergirls is a few years older than me but can successfully play a teenager. what is this
- this pregnant lady can really run. we all know my ass would’ve been dead already
- so are these actors contortionists or?
- why would y’all not be extra cautious when you see that there’s nobody at this train station
- the military is all zombies. yup. not surprised one bit.
- there’s always that one asshole in the movie that has to ruin it for everyone
- THIS MOVIE IS SO EMOTIONAL
- Soo-an is the cutest little girl on this planet you can fight me if you disagree
- these guys are successfully fighting zombies with their bare hands, a baseball bat, and a shield
- the guy got bitten and named his unborn child i’m 😦
- y’all are all gonna die for being mean to those people
- The grandma letting in the zombies is the most iconic scene in this whole movie
- NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS IN THIS MOVIE
- the comedic relief kills me every time
- idk how to feel about the teen couple
- THIS ASSHOLE IS LITERALLY KILLING EVERYONE WHEN WILL HE DIE
- once again I can’t believe the pregnant woman is able to run this much I’m half expecting her to give birth at this point
- THE DAD GOT BITTEN WHY CAN’T I HAVE NICE THINGS
- Soo-an screaming for her dad pulls at my heart so much I can’t believe I cried real tears
- THIS LITTLE GIRL IS SINGING THE SONG FROM LILO AND STITCH :’)
So I really loved this movie.
There was just enough back story to get you attached to the characters and Koreans really know how to get their audience emotional. The comedic relief was there but it wasn’t too much. The cinematography was really on point throughout the whole movie. I can really see now why everyone has been giving it so much praise. I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone
Until next time,
Hit me up on social media!