Now that FINALS ARE OVER and I’m back home in Orlando, I can finally focus on this blog again. I’m super excited to update this blog regularly throughout the summer.
I’ve decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish this summer just because it’ll help me get my thoughts together and actually get this stuff done.
1. Get a job. Gotta make money so I can feed myself once school starts again
2. Work out 3-4 times a week.
3. Drink A LOT more water everyday
4. Try to make an effort in your overall appearance. Just because you aren’t at school doesn’t mean you can dress like a slob.
5. Brush up on your Korean. Since you’re taking Korean again in the fall you have to review all the vocab from freshman year. good luck.
6. Watch a lot of Kdramas. Better to watch them now than when you’re actually busy
7. Try to get out of the house. Even if its just to go to Starbucks. Get as much fresh air as possible.
8. Have fun!
Until next time,