Day 3: Your Top Five Pet Peeves
1. When people don’t give firm handshakes.
I’ve legit had people try and shake my hand like this:
Like seriously. What is that?
2. When people say “you shouldn’t be listening to music you don’t understand”.
I don’t get this. If the music sounds good and you like the flow, who cares what they’re saying? And if you really want to know, you can google the translations. It’s not that difficult.
3. When people come to class just to talk
If you don’t want to listen then don’t come. I get that lectures can be boring and I’d be lying if I said I can keep my attention on the professor 100% of the time, but damn. Whether you want to listen or not, there are people there who actually came to learn.
4. When you tell someone one thing about yourself and they act like they know your whole life.
5. When people stare at you, but won’t smile when you smile at them.
Like…if you’re going to stare at least help alleviate the awkwardness by smiling back.
Until next time,
P.S. Enjoy this video of the cutest boy ever